Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012


June 29th marked a great day in my life. I graduated with my Masters Degree in Educational Media Design and Technology from Full Sail University in Winter Park Florida. I was honored to have received a Directors Award in Training and Motivational Development and the EMDT Advanced Achiever Award. Speaking on behalf of my classmates was a great honor and I hope I represented my classmates well. The whole experience was very surreal! The last 12 months of my life have been living and breathing FSO and it has been very very hard. There were many times that I thought I was not going to make it to June. Standing on that stage and seeing my name in lights was something that I thought I would never see that in my life time. It was exciting to hear my name called and to receive my diploma was mind blowing.
The whole time I was up there I kept thinking about all that has happened in the last 12 months. My new found friends who helped me through this program were right there, and I got to meet them. I was over joyed to see them in person! The emotions going through my mind were of joy and happiness to finally see them. I knew it was going to be hard to say goodbye to them at the end of the day. My Teacher Techie Cohort friends will always have a special place in my heart. They were always there to have fun with and share the ups and downs with as we worked through the year together. I especially  have to thank Cindi, Amanda and Faith who have become my very special friends!
Full Sail University turned out to be more impressive than I ever imagined. The campus is impressive and if I would recommend it to anyone.

I have to put my speech here so I will always remember that great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment