Yes summer has started, so here is the summer project list"
1. Clean Garage
2. Set up Golf Practice Net and rug
3. Play Golf
4. Clean out basement
5. Play Golf
6. Disassemble and sell Loft Bed
7. Play Golf
8. Throw out of stuff that has been in the house for 30 years and we don't use it.
Projects I have completed.
1. Built a bunny/bird proof strawberry, tomato garden
2. Put back the siding on south side of house
3. Cut out fence line and treated with stump killer
4. Laid down new mulch
5. Planted rose bush
6. Planted 8 strawberry plants
7. Planted 3 tomato plants
8. Had the lawn treated
So the list will grow and things will get done. Still have stuff for school to do to. My goal is to set aside 1 to 2 hours a day for school related work.
What is on your to do list this summer? Please share!